Tree Of Life Of Woman Individual Sessions
As woman or someone who identifies as a woman, in sacred space, you are heard, honoured, and held in a space that enables you to access from within ~ your own wisdom.
Sessions are tailored to your individual needs and Catherine utilises a number of modalities depending on what arises in the session.
Tree Of Life Sessions facilitate your connection to your own intuition, inner knowing, and remembering of your true, authentic, no masks on, self.
KIS Birth Counselling
KISBirth is a unique approach to supporting you in your journey in preparing for Birth.
KISBirth is a simple approach of expanding power in choosing, building confidence, knowing intuition, through creatively renewing your Values, Vision and Voice.
Catherine also offers Healing Counselling sessions for women following birth with a Wholistic Focus on Mind, Body, Heart and Soul. Sessions are offered in Sacred Space holding Deep Respect for each woman and their own unique experience.
It may be possible to claim up to 3 sessions through Medicare.
KIS Birth is also a book in its raw form and hopefully, one day will actually manifest with paper pages and cover. Catherine also has aspirations to create an online KISBirth course that is also simple to follow. Simplicity is a central theme for all of Catherine's focus areas.
Sessions are available in person, via Skype or Zoom or phone. To book a session please click below:
Coaching for Professional Women within Tree Of Life Of Woman is a conversational and creative space where experiences of the professional woman are shared and reflected upon.
New perspectives, creative ideas, and empowered responses can be considered whilst also providing an opportunity for professional growth, skills enhancement, and inspiration for new approaches to the way that you experience your working professionalism and enjoyment of your career.
* General Counselling
* The Comprehensive Resource Model® (CRM) which is a neuro-biologically based, affect-focused trauma treatment model that facilitates targeting of traumatic experiences by bridging the most primitive aspects of the person and their brain (midbrain/brainstem), to their purest, healthiest parts of the self.
Other Modalities include:
* Life Coaching
* Soul Guidance and Sacred Mentoring ™
* Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
* Multiple Brain Integration Techniques mBIT
* Also: Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (Informed practice), CBT, Strengths Perspective, Narrative, Mindfulness.